Credit card is a small rectangular plastic card use as a system of payment for credit card users. The credit card holder were allowed to buy products and services based on the holder’s promise to pay for these. There is a revolving account from the issuer and grants a credit limit to the user from which the user can borrow money for payment to a merchant or as a cash advance to the user.
Benefits of credit card:
- Convenient to use when paying merchants because you don’t have to worry to carry cash every time you shop.
- Good for emergency use. Credit card is helpful when you run out of cash because you can use it to pay your bills or purchases instead of cash.
- You can cash advance at anytime when you need money. There is a Cash advance limit depending on your card and the interest charge is a little bit higher compared to regular card transaction.
- You can use it to pay online merchants at anytime.
- It offers cool rewards or promos that you maybe eligible depending on your credit card transactions.