There has been lots of financial insurance here in Philippines but the “Anong plano mo? Usap tayo” has been a famous line and sometimes a lead to crack a joke. I don’t want to quibble any longer, I just want to talk about the no. 1 life insurer in the Philippines, that celebrated its 65th Anniversary at Makati Shangri-la Hotel, Philam Life, AIA group Company.
PhilAm Life products & services are Protection, Savings, Retirement, Education, Investments and OFWs so here are some detailed informations of their services.
- Ages 0 – 65 years old can have PhilAm Savings but for minors, a payor other than the proposed insured is required.
- Let’s say the minimum face amount you want is P100,000.
- Annual payment is P31,906 so it means you have to pay P2,660 per month for five years in total of P159,530 which they call the total premium.
- On the 6th year, all the money that you’ve deposited for the past 5 years can now be gained.
- Since your face amount is P100,000 and the lump sum endowment is 200%, Continue reading