When You Need Personal Accident Insurance.
Accidents happen. They’re a fact of life. But what would happen if you broke a bone due to a fall, or was injured playing sport? Who would pay the bills? Having an accident could mean serious financial considerations. That’s why you simply can’t afford to not have personal accident insurance.
There are three main types of policy for personal accident insurance:
- Accidental injury – This will cover expenses resulting from accidental injury such as a broken bone and usually covers day-to-day living expenses due to you not being able to work.
- Accidental death – A lump sum is made available to your dependants in the event of your death. A less expensive alternative to life insurance for young people who are healthy and more likely to die as a result of an accident than illness.
- Disability – If you are injured to the extent you cannot work again, this cover will ensure you get a monthly allowance.
The personal accident insurance specialist Hiscox can help you find the right cover.
What are your needs?
Deciding what type of cover you need will largely depend on your current financial circumstances.
- Are you the breadwinner in your family?
- Do you have savings?
- Do you have other insurance, such as medical or life cover?
- Are there activities that you partake in that could result in injury or death?
Talk to the personal accident insurance specialist Hiscox
The best way to get the right type of personal accident cover is to do your research and then talk to professional specialist in personal accident insurance such as Hiscox. There, you’ll find people who have dealt with people just like you and can point your in the right direction when it comes to the cover you need.