We do not know what’s ahead in our future, whether good or bad. On the other hand, it is in the nature of every man to feel the security of their future especially when we are holding another life’s responsibility because we feel that we need to protect them and so insurances sprout like mushrooms.
List of financial insurance in the Philippines
- Philam Life. The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life) is the largest life insurance company in the Philippines and that they want to attend the financial needs of Filipinos . Life or accident protection, savings, health insurance, investment, OFWs, retirement, or the very famous educational plan, Philam Life would bring us the proper managing of our wealth. The company has obtained several awards proving for their excellence.
- Sun Life of Canada (Philippines), Inc. It is one of the biggest and most trusted insurance company in the country and the pioneer life insurance in the Philippines. It’s been running since 1895 and continue its rapid growth. They are offering Life Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Pension Plans, Educational Plans, and Mutual Funds and that they want to achieve the lifetime financial security of the policy holders.
- Great Life Financial Assurance Corporation. It is 80% owned by Yuchengco Group of Companies (YGC) and 20% owned by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC). The corporation offers generous, retirements, education, assurance, and trustworthy financial programs. It has almost 3 billion assets that assures you that you can have a better future and GREAT LIFE.
- United Coconut Planters Life Assurance Corporation. It is the first ISO certified life insurance company in the Philipiines and awarded as the 13th Annual Global Excellence Awards – Hall of Fame 2011 Most Outstanding Life Insurance Company. Individual Life, Group Life, Healthcare and the others for Special Market are the insurances of the corporation. They are in mission to build quality relationship with their clients and to provide the benefits of life in terms of financial planning.
- Manufacturers Life Insurance Co. (Phil) Inc. It is the first foreign company to list in the Philippines Stock Exchange and it has been running in the Philippines for over 100 years. Fund accumulation, medical protection, Savings or Investments, Education, Retirement insurances are the offers of Manulife. Their vision is to be the most professional financial services organization in the world.
- PNB Life Insurance, Inc. PNB Life is ranked in terms of premium income and a leading provider of variable life products. Protection, Endowment, Education, Retirement, OFWs, Investment, Group Insurance, and other special products are the insurance of PNB Life. They want to supply an affordable yet innovative services for the security of Filipinos.
- Insular Life. Providing a high-value insurance products, Insular Life has been running for 100 years. Protection, Health, Savings, Investment, and Retirement are the services and products of the Insular Life. It is a pleasure for protecting the Filipinos from financial security plus a love for the country is their concern.
Now that you have learn some of the insurances running here in the Philippines, let me ask if how well do you need insurance? Do you already have children, or established family? Perhaps you are about to begin a family or you are a newlywed couple? Those are some of the considerations but to feel safe to the unwanted incident in the future, well then it is advisable to have your insurance.