2012 is coming. Everybody is excited and busy to welcome the new year. Most people observe several superstitious beliefs as we approach the coming year. They follow some superstitious belief because they believe that it will bring luck and prosperity for the new year. Let me share some of the money luck superstitious beliefs that we observe at home in welcoming the new year.
Money Luck superstitious beliefs for new year:
- Wear dress or clothing with pockets and put some coins or money before 12 Midnight of the new year.
- Fill your pockets, wallets and coin purse with money before 12 Midnight of the new year.
- Throw and scatter coins all over the house when new year comes at exactly 12AM.
- Wear Polka dots, stripes, something red or clothing that matches the color for the new year (Tangerine Tango is the color for 2012).
- Open the doors, windows, drawers and cabinets for a while when new year comes. Just be sure that you have company at home to help you and make sure your place is secured.
- As much as possible do not spend any single centavo on the first day of the new year (January 1). To avoid spending on that day, be prepared with the food and things you may need before the new year comes.
- The first month of the year which is January is not recommended for house construction or house improvement. It is believe in Hindu that these month may suffer from financial problems, health and family problems.
These are only superstitious belief and the outcome of our life still depends on how we live it. Be thankful, kind and share your blessings.